Jane Scharf made a diligent search for the Emergency Measures Act of Ontario the Act for declaring an emergency in Ontario. She was not able to find any trace of it as has scrubbed from all formal records; the Ontario Hansard, Ontario E-Law and Canlii. As well this Act was scrubbed from the internet.
This Emergency Measures Act was passed in 1970 and amended in 1976 and subsequently was not revoked.
This is the Act that should have been used to declare an emergency for Covid. And that emergency according to this Act must be called by the relevant Ministry which would be the Ministry of Health. And if more than one municipality is involved in the emergency the federal government is supposed to step in. If the federal government stepped in then they would have to use the Emergency Act federal which prohibits them from violating our rights and freedom in responding to any emergency even a national emergency.
After discovering that this Act had been scrubbed Jane wrote a letter on July 26/2021 to all police services in Ontario regional, OPP and RCMP. This letter included a copy of the Emergency Measures Act which proves that it exists. Shortly thereafter she received a letter from the Attorney General of Ontario denying that this Act exists. From there JANE wrote a letter to the Commissioner of the RCMP Brenda Lucki and asked for a federal investigation.
You will find the following documents available for download below:
1. Letter from Jane Scharf to all police with an attachment of the Emergency Measures Act asking for investigation into this missing Act.
2. Letter from the Attorney General of Ontario to Jane Scharf denying the Emergency Measures Act Exists.
3. Letter to Commissioner of the RCMP Brenda Lucki from Jane Scharf asking for an investigation.
If you would like to support in this investigation, here is how you can help:
1. Download the files on this page and print them
2. Send the letters to Brenda Lucki asking her to investigate
Here is Brenda Lucki's contact info:
Commissioner Brenda Lucki
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
National Headquarters Building
73 Leikin Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R2