The government bodies are banking on us giving our implied consent, so let's cut this off at the knees and tell expressly declaring that WE DO NOT CONSENT to the sharing of our personal information!
There are 3 different forms, for different purposes/recipients.
1. Premier's office:
- Notify the premier that you do not consent to any provincial body sharing your personal and confidential information across agencies.
2. Provincial agencies/service providers:
This second form can be used for:
- All provincial health related agencies
- Your doctor(s)
- Your pharmacist
3. Service providers:
- Any service provider who gathers your personal information; telecom companies such as Rogers, Bell, Utility Company, Fido, TekSavvy, etc.
- Your banking institution
- Any and all loyalty programs (Shoppers, Air Miles, etc.)
ANY ENTITY THAT HAS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We suggest that you mail, fax or hand deliver rather than emailing and please include a way for them to respond to you, for example a mailing address.