Vitamin C: 5000mg -10,000mg per day (LIPOSOMAL VIT C (liquid)has better absorbency)
Vitamin D: 5000IU per day to be taken before 2pm. Disrupts REM sleep
***VITAMIN D 10,000iu/day while actively sick***
Quercetin: 1,000mg daily (500mg twice a day)
NAC (N-acetyl cysteine): 1000mg – 2000mg per day (anti-inflammatory)
Turmeric: is a natural alternative. (LIPOSOMAL CURCUMIN, liquid - excellent absorbability)
Ivermectin: 0.2mg per kg preventative/maintenance dose 0.4mg per kg mild/moderate symptoms dose 0.6mg per kg moderate/severe symptoms
**If no Ivermectin is available, Black Seed oil (Nigella sativa) or wormwood is a natural alternative. Black cumin seed oil dose is 40mg/kg for treatment of illness, may be taken in lesser dose for prevention Pepcid 40 to 80mg per day for nausea and vomiting
Reactin (cetirizine)10mg per day, on day 6/7/8, if having an allergic reaction to the spike protein. This is an antihistamine that may be needed to take for 5 days.
Pepcid: 40 to 80mg per day for nausea and vomiting
Pure Tart Cherry Juice: also has this anti-inflammatory effect & contains naturally occurring melatonin. This juice can reduce joint pains and aches.
Colloidal Silver: can be taken by mouth for sore throat, 20 to 30ml swish in mouth for 2 to 3 minutes, and then swallow. This can be done 2 to 3 times a day
Mullein Syrup or tea to help with chest congestion/mucus build-up Breath in Hot Steam 3 times a day and have a humidifier in your room around the clock.
Aspirin: Take daily 81mg for active covid symptoms or Aspirin 325mg twice a week. This treatment should continue for 1 to 2 months.
***Do not take Aspirin if you are already taking any kind of blood thinners. Stop taking Aspirin if you have any signs of active bleeding, like unusual nose bleeds, rectal bleeding, or very heavy menstrual periods.
Allicin: 1 per day as a natural alternative for anticoagulation (see Black garlic) Black (fermented) garlic, take 2 caps/day while ill.
Vitamin A: 50,000mg /day x 5days while ill
***DO NOT TAKE Vitamin A at the same time as ZINC for exhaustion/fatigue - other forms of VIT A include SPIRULINA and CHLORELLA, GREENS (chlorophyll)
B complex: take 1 or 2 caps daily or as instructed on bottle - daily for physical and mental stress - fatigue/exhaustion
Honey Mix: 100mls pure unpasteurized raw honey, juice from 1/3rd of lemon, turmeric, and ginger, may also add 20mls of whiskey. Lick a spoon with this mixture throughout the day. This will help with a sore throat and acts as a natural antibiotic.
Make Bone broth: drink/sip several times during the day. Take ½ cup broth every 2 hours.
● Gut Health. Bone broth is the natural medicine needed to improve many digestive and gut conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome. Aside from the bone broth, you may want to add a probiotic into your diet. Consumption of yogurt, Kefir, acidophilus or another probiotic is especially needed if an antibiotic is added. This will help with diarrhea too. May find this at a Wellness Health store
● Immune health. Bone broth, which is found in chicken noodle soup, has amino acids such as arginine, glutamine, and cysteine. These are natural minerals that soothe symptoms of the common cold, by reducing inflammation, clearing mucus buildups, and opening the respiratory system. In fact, the chemical makeup of cysteine is like that of acetylcysteine, which is often prescribed to patients with bronchitis.
● Hydration. Bone broth is a great, natural alternative because it is high in both minerals. In fact, research shows bone broth can rehydrate better than drinking water.
*** VIRUSES and ILLNESS THRIVE IN DEHYDRATED ENVIRONMENTS (bodies). HYDRATION (need to drink and sip +++ FLUIDS ) is VERY KEY in PREVENTING AND RECOVERY FROM ILLNESS***
● Rest and sleep. Bone broth contains glycine, which relaxes the Central Nervous System and promotes a good night’s rest. In addition to improving sleep, bone broth reduces lethargy during the daytime.
● Nebulizer with 1% peroxide 5ml with Iodine 2 drops, breathing in through a mask and can be done daily for 5 to 10 minutes as a preventive. Increase to every 3 to 4 hours if symptoms increase for 10 to 15 minutes. ** TAKE DEEP BREATHE IN through
● Colloidal Silver can also be used for nebulizing. May alternate treatments between both peroxide mix and colloidal silver for best results. Nebulizing helps with breaking up mucus in the chest and killing the virus. Nebulizing helps for coughing spells, shortness of breath, and lack of sleep during the night if coughing.
● Betadine (iodine solution) 1% nasal washings, to be done as preventive when around people daily. You may also gargle and spit out to kill the viral load in the nose and throat. Do not swallow. Most solutions come in 10% over the counter. Mix 1 part betadine with 9 parts water. Dilute more if unable to tolerate the burning. You can gargle with mouthwash instead to decrease the viral load in the mouth. Betadine doesn’t taste the greatest.
Breathing exercise and postural drainage:
● link of ICU Doctor teaching proactive prone technique https://youtube.com/watch?v=z2VaS-exhlg&feature=share https://youtu.be/sQwheE7wJZY
● PERCUSSION for increased OXYGENATION to the LUNGS and Blood - https://youtu.be/1ZRk55sHJ1I
● Lie on your stomach and have someone do chest physio throughout the daily after nebulizing to help bring secretions up from your lungs. Using a forceful cough with that.
● Another position for this would be kneeling and placing elbows down in front of you, so your upper body is lower than your hips, having someone do cupping (chest physio) on your back to vibrate the secretion and coughing. If oxygen levels are low and/or have shortness of breath, try lying on your belly for periods of time this will help with decreasing lung pressures and will allow for oxygen levels to rise.
Monitor pulse oxygen level: SHOULD ACQUIRE A PULSE OXIMETER (a small apparatus that reads your pulse and oxygen saturation level by sliding your fingertip into it - non-invasive, does not hurt). Ensure not to drop below 90% or you may need an oxygen concentrator or seek medical treatment/hospitalization.
Take a deep breath in, count to 4. Hold the breath for 6 to 7 seconds. Then breathe out slowly with control (exhale for approx 8 seconds). Try doing this 3 times during the day, morning, afternoon, and night. note: you may get lightheaded 1st time trying this breathing exercise - this is VERY effective for helping reduce blood pressure too - stress-relieving.
IF you can get a prescription from a Family Doctor or WALK-IN CLINIC: Azithromycin 250mg per day if having fever (antibiotic) Dexamethasone (steroid, to help with inflammation) Salbutamol inhaler for your lungs.
DISCLAIMER: NOT TO BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING ANY PROTOCOL/TREATMENT